Senior Software Developer - Austin, TX (remote)
• Work with product and operations teams to understand client needs and build solutions
• Conduct research and fact finding to modify applications
• Collaborate with other developers and engineers to design, build, and maintain software.
• Serve as a mentor to junior level developers
• Build applications using common frameworks, including Angular and NestJS
• Write and debug code
• Lead the planning and execution of development projects
• Troubleshoot software issues
• Provide on-call support as necessary
• All other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field preferred.
• Experience using SQL to update and retrieve data
• Experience in front-end or back-end software development for web
• Experience with NestJS and Angular frameworks
• Experience with database management and security a huge plus
• Ability to build technical solutions without direct oversight
• Analytical skills
• Strong communication skills
• Must be able to frequently work in front of computer screen
• Ability to remain calm under pressure and deal with unexpected situations
• May require walking on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for short distances
• Must be able to speak and hear clearly during interactions with clients and employees in person and over the phone
• Frequently must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time
• Must be able to maintain valid Driver’s License
• Must be able to use constant and repetitive finger motions while using the computer
This is a full-time direct hire position. If qualified and interested, please forward resume to - firstname.lastname@example.org
Medical Lab Technicians (2) - Georgetown, TX
GIVE Talent is seeking two qualified Medical Lab Technicians (MLT) for a rapidly growing clinical diagnostic laboratory in north Georgetown, Texas. These positions will be handling sensitive equipment to analyze samples or substances, and undertaking a variety of laboratory procedures of technical nature. With patient care improvement as a main mission, their goal will be to optimize lab procedures for producing and releasing timely and reliable test results.
The ideal candidate will have experience in working with chemistry, immunology, hematology, coagulation, and microbiology under possibly hazardous conditions. The candidate will receive adequate training in following protocols and safety policies to maintain an overall safe environment. Candidates should be passionate for doing work that makes a difference.
* Receive, accession and analyze biological samples.
* Conduct experiments under defined conditions.
* Organize and inventory lab consumables and chemicals.
* Record and release data and results with accuracy and responsibility.
* Maintain equipment and assist in ordering laboratory supplies.
* Ensure that all safety guidelines are followed strictly at all times and maintain a clean and orderly environment.
* Design and execute laboratory testing according standard procedures, make observations and interpret findings.
* Experience in chemistry and immunoassay analyzers is a must.
* Proven experience as Lab Technician or relevant position.
* Experience in operating electrical and nonelectrical laboratory equipment and potentially dangerous substances (flammable liquids, infectious bacteria, biohazards etc.)
* In depth knowledge of CLIA regulations, preventative measures and laboratory best practices.
* Working knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel) and database systems.
* Ability to work autonomously and under pressure.
* Valid laboratory technician license
* Degree in biology, chemistry or relevant field.
These are full-time direct hire positions. If qualified and interested, please forward resumes to - email@example.com
I.T. Tech Support - Georgetown, TX
We are looking for an experienced IT Support Specialist to join a rapidly growing Clinical Diagnostic Lab client of ours located in Georgetown, Texas. Family-oriented work environment – fast paced, ever-changing, start-up culture. Will report directly to the IT Manager who works remotely from Florida. This is a full-time, direct hire position.
Duties & Requirements:
• Provide general tech support for employees (org size currently under 20)
• In charge of all passwords, setting up firewalls, and provisioning/setting up new computer equipment
• Must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Access – all their custom-made database & communications between parties (sample/lab/providers) are Access based
• Solid coding skills needed (Visual Basic – other languages a plus, i.e., C#.Net, Python, etc.)
• Must have decent knowledge of enterprise networks/connectivity
• Motivated and not afraid to work in a start-up environment
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Comfortable working with very fast-paced day-to-day activities with ever-changing priorities and have a sense of urgency in addressing matters
• Ability to work under little to no direct supervision, and prepared to face potential extended working hours and/or be on call for remote assistance.
If qualified and interested, please forward resumes to - firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior/Principal Software Engineers - Texas, California, New York
We are seeking several Senior/Principal Software Engineers for a large successful, global consulting firm!
* Have Austin offices but can live and work remotely from anywhere in the U.S.
* Great opportunity to work with the internal team of your choice, helping to build a robust platform that allows the company to effectively solve its client’s problems.
* You can help create internal search tools, or delve into AI and machine learning.
* A minimum of 10+ years of experience in software development.
* Full Stack Engineer – expertise in programming across the entire stack.
* Experience with modern JS Frameworks likes React and Node, and a background working with SQL.
* Must have an open source project to demo to the team.
* A passion for coding is a must.
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
* Ability to work well with cross-functional teams needed.
* Strong balance of technical and business acumen – you measure your success in results and not lines of code.
These are full-time, direct hire positions. Excellent compensation and full benefits provided. If you are interested in joining a rapidly growing team of engineers and consider yourself to be a problem solver, we would like to talk to you! Please forward resumes to - email@example.com