Medical Lab Technicians (2) - Georgetown, TX
GIVE Talent is seeking two qualified Medical Lab Technicians (MLT) for a rapidly growing clinical diagnostic laboratory in north Georgetown, Texas. These positions will be handling sensitive equipment to analyze samples or substances, and undertaking a variety of laboratory procedures of technical nature. With patient care improvement as a main mission, their goal will be to optimize lab procedures for producing and releasing timely and reliable test results.
The ideal candidate will have experience in working with chemistry, immunology, hematology, coagulation, and microbiology under possibly hazardous conditions. The candidate will receive adequate training in following protocols and safety policies to maintain an overall safe environment. Candidates should be passionate for doing work that makes a difference.
* Receive, accession and analyze biological samples.
* Conduct experiments under defined conditions.
* Organize and inventory lab consumables and chemicals.
* Record and release data and results with accuracy and responsibility.
* Maintain equipment and assist in ordering laboratory supplies.
* Ensure that all safety guidelines are followed strictly at all times and maintain a clean and orderly environment.
* Design and execute laboratory testing according standard procedures, make observations and interpret findings.
* Experience in chemistry and immunoassay analyzers is a must.
* Proven experience as Lab Technician or relevant position.
* Experience in operating electrical and nonelectrical laboratory equipment and potentially dangerous substances (flammable liquids, infectious bacteria, biohazards etc.)
* In depth knowledge of CLIA regulations, preventative measures and laboratory best practices.
* Working knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel) and database systems.
* Ability to work autonomously and under pressure.
* Valid laboratory technician license
* Degree in biology, chemistry or relevant field.
These are full-time direct hire positions. If qualified and interested, please forward resumes to - email@example.com
I.T. Tech Support - Georgetown, TX
We are looking for an experienced IT Support Specialist to join a rapidly growing Clinical Diagnostic Lab client of ours located in Georgetown, Texas. Family-oriented work environment – fast paced, ever-changing, start-up culture. Will report directly to the IT Manager who works remotely from Florida. This is a full-time, direct hire position.
Duties & Requirements:
• Provide general tech support for employees (org size currently under 20)
• In charge of all passwords, setting up firewalls, and provisioning/setting up new computer equipment
• Must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Access – all their custom-made database & communications between parties (sample/lab/providers) are Access based
• Solid coding skills needed (Visual Basic – other languages a plus, i.e., C#.Net, Python, etc.)
• Must have decent knowledge of enterprise networks/connectivity
• Motivated and not afraid to work in a start-up environment
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Comfortable working with very fast-paced day-to-day activities with ever-changing priorities and have a sense of urgency in addressing matters
• Ability to work under little to no direct supervision, and prepared to face potential extended working hours and/or be on call for remote assistance.
If qualified and interested, please forward resumes to - firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Development Representative - Raleigh, NC
We are currently seeking an experienced Business Development Representative/100% Sales Hunter in the Raleigh, NC area to bring in medium manufacturing and non-manufacturing customers for local industrial client.
* Minimum 2 years signing customers to contracts worth $200,000 - $500,000
* Demonstrated success in developing program-level product/services offerings
* Strong background in selling profitable solutions and services
* Strong Hunting-Business Development Skills * Excellent communication skills
* C-suite presentation skills * Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
* CRM, preferably SalesForce
* Travel up to 60% of time
This is a full-time, direct hire position offering a strong base salary plus commission. If qualified and interested, please forward resume and questions to - email@example.com
Senior Embedded Software Engineer - Austin, TX
We are seeking a Sr. Embedded Software Engineer to join the development team for a long established total solutions client in Northwest Austin. This professional will be responsible for firmware and embedded software in products throughout the design cycle. They will join a team who leverage emerging IoT platforms and maintain a first-class integration and test pipeline in order to accelerate development. Target systems deploy mbedOS on ARM Cortex M processors, running on power-constrained hardware. They will have strong ownership of not only embedded software, but definition, design, and delivery of a total working system.
The ideal candidate will have experience driving projects from concept to production, having owned delivery of embedded software in new products. They will also provide leadership for projects by developing and reviewing architectures, mentoring junior engineers, planning development, and leading sprints, stand-ups, etc. They will also realize the tremendous value of methodical team software development practices, including agile planning, code review, automated testing, and continuous integration. They will also comfortable leveraging and modifying open source code when advantageous.
* Minimum of 3 years of C/C++ development experience. More experienced candidates are also encouraged to apply.
* Experience in microcontroller or embedded software programming and debugging.
* Experience in RTOS and multithreaded programming using mutexes, queues, etc ( Examples: FreeRTOS, ThreadX, mbedOS, RTX, Micrium, etc )
* Bachelor or Masters in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
PREFERRED SKILLS -
* Experience with ARM Cortex M
* Experience with mbedOS
* Experience with LwM2M and/or CoAP
* Experience with at least one scripting language, Python preferred.
* Team leadership.
* Knowledge of modern C++, including C++14 constructs and STL
* Experience with continuous integration practices such as static analysis, automated unit test, and typical workflows built around Git or Mercurial feature branching.
* Develop embedded software in C/C++ for new products.
* Help develop automated unit and system tests for your software.
* Own delivery of embedded software for new products, as an individual or team lead.
* Develop and review software architectures and system designs.
* Lead teams by creating development plans, estimating effort, and leading stand ups, sprint planning meetings, etc.
* Mentor and lead other engineers on the team.
* Support hardware, software, and test engineers as they integrate with, deploy, and test our products.
This is a full-time position in Austin, TX. If qualified and interested, please forward resumes to - firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing Automation & Web Specialist - Georgetown/Round Rock, TX
We are seeking a Marketing Automation & Web Specialist for an established manufacturing company in Georgetown, TX. The successful candidate will oversee and implement all automated marketing campaigns for the organization, create a vision for the website, administer marketing campaigns, test and analyzes workflow, lead generation, lead nurturing and lead scoring; and identify tactics for improvement.
The Marketing Automation & Web Specialist must be comfortable with customer relationship management software as Marketo, Eloqua and Salesforce, and possess web development and digital design skills (HTML at a minimum).
Core Responsibilities -
* Establishes a range of automated marketing campaigns based on various criteria.
* Reviews existing marketing campaigns across the business and automating where appropriated
* Delivers a steady stream of qualified leads for the organization.
* Ensures all platforms within the business communicate with each other to remove discrepancies
* Implements lead scoring practices to enable higher conversions of quality leads
* Improves implementation of marketing automation platform with latest techniques
* Carries out A/B testing on automated marketing campaigns to maximize results
* Segments audiences and optimizes campaigns to increase effectiveness
* Reports on all campaigns and makes changes where necessary
* Works collaboratively with internal teams to ensure automated campaigns achieve company goals
Additional Responsibilities -
* Provides leadership on all phases of web deployment across the organization
* Develops and executes web strategy with wider company marketing plans
* Understands analytics and measuring ROI
* Devises and implements strategies to drive web visibility and traffic
* Tracks conversion rates and makes improvements to the website
* Works with senior employees in development of overall business plan
* Reviews new technologies and keeps the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
* Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
* Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
* Previous experience using Marketing Automation platforms such as Marketo, Eloqua and web platforms such as Kentico, and Episerver * Proficient in email campaign management and execution using an Email Service Provider (ESP).
* Demonstrated competency of Microsoft Office (MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word), Outlook, HTML, Google Analytics, and Adobe Acrobat
* Strong analytical mindset and an ability to analyze campaigns
* Excellent email marketing and campaign experience is essential
* Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
* Extensive knowledge of the company, brand, and product preferred
* Previous experience in a similar digital role
* Some travel required. Core Competencies:
* Teamwork: collaborates with others, builds positive relationships, adaptable to change
* Creativity: creative, flexible, ability to juggle multiple projects.
* Communication: verbal, written and listening
* Ethical/Integrity: trustworthy, honest
* Interpersonal Skills: can work independently under deadlines, perform conflict resolution
* Conceptual Skills: convey innovative ideas through design
This is a full-time direct hire position. Candidate may be located in either the Austin Metro/Georgetown area or in North Carolina. If qualified and interested, please send resume to - email@example.com
Senior/Principal Software Engineers - Texas, California, New York
We are seeking several Senior/Principal Software Engineers for a large successful, global consulting firm!
* Have Austin offices but can live and work remotely from anywhere in the U.S.
* Great opportunity to work with the internal team of your choice, helping to build a robust platform that allows the company to effectively solve its client’s problems.
* You can help create internal search tools, or delve into AI and machine learning.
* A minimum of 10+ years of experience in software development.
* Full Stack Engineer – expertise in programming across the entire stack.
* Experience with modern JS Frameworks likes React and Node, and a background working with SQL.
* Must have an open source project to demo to the team.
* A passion for coding is a must.
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
* Ability to work well with cross-functional teams needed.
* Strong balance of technical and business acumen – you measure your success in results and not lines of code.
These are full-time, direct hire positions. Excellent compensation and full benefits provided. If you are interested in joining a rapidly growing team of engineers and consider yourself to be a problem solver, we would like to talk to you! Please forward resumes to - firstname.lastname@example.org