Senior Embedded Software Engineer - Austin, TX
We are seeking a Sr. Embedded Software Engineer to join the development team for a long established total solutions client in Northwest Austin.
This professional will be responsible for firmware and embedded software in products throughout the design cycle. They will join a team who leverage emerging IoT platforms and maintain a first-class integration and test pipeline in order to accelerate development. Target systems deploy mbedOS on ARM Cortex M processors, running on power-constrained hardware. They will have strong ownership of not only embedded software, but definition, design, and delivery of a total working system.
The ideal candidate will have experience driving projects from concept to production, having owned delivery of embedded software in new products. They will also provide leadership for projects by developing and reviewing architectures, mentoring junior engineers, planning development, and leading sprints, stand-ups, etc. They will also realize the tremendous value of methodical team software development practices, including agile planning, code review, automated testing, and continuous integration. They will also comfortable leveraging and modifying open source code when advantageous.
* Minimum of 3 years of C/C++ development experience. More experienced candidates are also encouraged to apply.
* Experience in microcontroller or embedded software programming and debugging.
* Experience in RTOS and multithreaded programming using mutexes, queues, etc ( Examples: FreeRTOS, ThreadX, mbedOS, RTX, Micrium, etc )
* Bachelor or Masters in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
PREFERRED SKILLS -
* Experience with ARM Cortex M
* Experience with mbedOS
* Experience with LwM2M and/or CoAP
* Experience with at least one scripting language, Python preferred.
* Team leadership.
* Knowledge of modern C++, including C++14 constructs and STL
* Experience with continuous integration practices such as static analysis, automated unit test, and typical workflows built around Git or Mercurial feature branching.
* Develop embedded software in C/C++ for new products.
* Help develop automated unit and system tests for your software.
* Own delivery of embedded software for new products, as an individual or team lead.
* Develop and review software architectures and system designs.
* Lead teams by creating development plans, estimating effort, and leading stand ups, sprint planning meetings, etc.
* Mentor and lead other engineers on the team.
* Support hardware, software, and test engineers as they integrate with, deploy, and test our products.
This is a full-time position in Austin, TX. If qualified and interested, please forward resumes to - firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Vice-President (Non-Profit) - Austin, TX
We are seeking a dynamic Executive Vice-President for the Austin branch of a large and long established non-profit working with children in our area. The position requires senior level managerial experience in scaling an organization, leading a high functioning Resource Development team, developing a performance culture among a group of diverse, talented individuals, and spearheading strategic growth initiatives. This EVP position requires a leader who can help others deliver measurable, cost-effective results that will make the strategic vision a reality. The EVP must have the ability and skillsets to serve as the second in command to the CEO and be able to internally and externally effectively support the CEO and Board established vision for the organization.
* Reporting to and working in concert with the CEO, the EVP will lead strategic initiatives currently centered around the organization's KPI areas of: Safety, Quality, Engagement, Financial Sustainability, and Growth.
* Serve as a thought leader who acts and works in coordination with the CEO to drive the organization to double its current budgeted revenue of over $7 million and double the average participation within the community.
* Serve as an internal leader, working with the entire Executive branch of the organization to coordinate the annual operations plan and budget to ensure complete comprehension of future growth projections.
* Lead the Strategic Tracking process that measures and evaluates KPI progress against goals for the organization by working with the Measurements team.
* Provide for all staff a strong day-to-day leadership presence; bridge all operations and support an open-door policy among all staff.
* Work with a high performing Board of Directors.
*Lead and manage the organization's Resource Development department that is directly and indirectly responsible for raising over $7 million annually (based on gross 2019 organizational budget).
* A demonstrated history of success in implementing a complete Moves Management process of gift procurement in the following areas, to include but not limited to: Major Gifts, Individual Gifts, Government & Foundation Grants, Special Events, Planned Giving/Estate Planning, CRUTS, CRATS, and other Non-Traditional Gifts.
* A demonstrated belief in the ore values of the organization and be driven by its mission.
* A demonstrated passion for breaking new ground to lead change.
* 10+ years of experience leading senior management/large teams (5 or more direct reports) with a high performing, multi-dimensional non-profit organization(s).
* Exceptional written and oral communication, public speaking and presentation skills.
* Proven track record of exceeding goals and bottom-lie orientation, strategic vision and agility, action oriented, and strong capacity for leading, managing and developing teams and leaders.
* General management: thorough understanding of finance, systems, and HR, including strategic development and planning, budgeting, business analysis, finance, information systems, human resources and marketing. Familiarity with management systems to include KRONOS, KHORUS, Razors Edge, Share Point, Basecamp, etc.
* Solid educational background, undergraduate degree required. Advanced degree or additional professional training desired.
This is a full-time, direct hire position in the Austin area. If you are qualified and interested, please forward your resume to - email@example.com
Innovation Strategist - Austin, TX
We are looking for a full-time Innovation Strategist for a dynamic and growing start-up in Northwest Austin - someone who loves strategy and research, and loves talking about it. This strategist will not only be able to sift through data, disparate sources and online materials in order to identify trends and insights, they will be able to tie these insights to a client’s business and outline the opportunities for new products, services and business model development. This position requires a passion for multiple categories and industries (from food and beverage to beauty to automotive). The right person should also be able to pull insights from analogous and adjacent industries and understand the impacts those will have on the client’s industry.
· Conduct qualitative research, including secondary and primary research methods
· Monitor a variety of sources in order to identify trends, from reports to social media to intellectual products of trade/industry conferences
· Conduct analysis and research, provide recommendations that demonstrate ties to the client’s business
· Find compelling imagery and write up findings in a way that is compelling and insightful
· Develop an original framework to structure and organize the content
· Comfortable and excited to build out a 100+ page deck and love the process of organizing and developing the content
· Present your findings to clients in a way that shows your passion and knowledge
· Enjoy presenting content to clients, whether it’s virtual or in-person
· Invest the time necessary to develop an intimate knowledge of the client’s business
· Translate research into workshop materials that can be leveraged during workshops
· Bring positive energy and passion to the team, enjoy a high touch work environment
· Travel as necessary for client meetings and research (25-30%)
· Passionate researcher, excellent at synthesizing large amounts of data
· Strong copywriting/editorial skills
· Ability to accept and incorporate feedback in order to dig deeper into a topic
· Friendly, energetic and professional disposition, someone who has the ability to both educate and interact with clients
· A consistent, optimistic approach to the material. Someone who can say, “This is going to be amazing,” while building a report and
presenting it back to the client
· Critical of your own deliverables, only wanting to present the best, polished output
· Bonus points if you have experience moderating and conducting workshops (please note this in your email response to the position)
· Ability to think on your feet and answer questions in real time
This is a full-time direct hire position located in Austin, TX. If you are qualified and interested, please submit your resume and a cover letter that details your experiences with consumer insight or trend research. Applicants who have a Kolbe score are encouraged to submit this as well. Bonus points if you take the Kolbe assessment and submit it. Please submit resumes and questions to - firstname.lastname@example.org
Construction Project Mgr, Special Projects - Austin, TX
We are assisting in the search for a Construction Project Manager for the Special Projects group of a large General Contractor, minimum of 5 years of commercial construction experience. Responsible for the day-to-day execution, project controls, project engineering, cost, risk and business management of multiple special projects ($10 million and under) from pre-construction through closeout.
Management will be of commercial projects within these core markets: healthcare, advanced technology, life sciences, higher education and corporate office. Strong experience in one or more of these core markets with a mid to large sized GENERAL CONTRACTOR is REQUIRED.
* Management of all project team members (senior project engineer, project engineers, superintendents, and field office coordinator). Project teams could range from 4-12 employees.
* Mentor and train project engineers for fast-paced growth development and apply company’s people practices.
* 100% detailed/hands-on knowledge of project scope.
Solid understanding of building processes and systems.
*Cost control/billings/collections/change management and monthly status reports.
* Ability to do cost estimating, budgeting and forecasting.
* Key point of contact with owner and architect.
* Challenge & support jobsite and self-perform work team.
* Accountable for project completion and financials, critical success factors, and customer satisfaction results.
* 5+ years of project management experience with a mid to large sized General Contractor with management of commercial special projects in one of these core markets - healthcare, advanced technology, life sciences, higher education or Corporate office.
* Excellent listening skills and strong communication skills.
* Ability to identify and resolve complex issues.
* Ability to create and support team morale.
* Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, project management software (Prolog or similar), accounting cost management software (CMIC or similar), and scheduling software (Primavera or similar).
* Bachelor’s degree in construction management, engineering or related field.
* A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude.
This is a full-time direct hire position in Austin, TX. If qualified and interested, please forward resumes to - email@example.com
Construction Superintendent: Concrete - Austin, TX
We are seeking a Construction Superintendent with at least 5 years of commercial construction experience with a turnkey concrete subcontractor or a general contractor self-performing concrete for a top nationwide General Contractor. Previous experience is required within one or more of these core market projects – high rise, life sciences; healthcare; higher education; corporate office and advanced technology.
* Oversee, manage, and mentor assistant superintendents.
* Create construction schedules, perform regular updates, monitor logic relationships, and insert new activities and impacts.
* Coordinate jobsite logistics and maintain relationships with neighboring occupants.
* Negotiate with authorities having jurisdiction to achieve project occupancy milestones.
* Lead injury-free environment safety program.
* Coordinate subcontractor work scopes, scheduling, and resource-loading in conjunction with self-perform work crews.
* Foster the development of foreman to grow into future superintendents.
* Professionally represent field operations as primary interface with owner and design team.
*Flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines.
* Excellent listening skills and strong communication skills.
* Ability to identify and resolve complex issues.
* Effective participation in a team environment.
* Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, project management software (Prolog or similar), and scheduling software (Primavera or similar).
* 5+ years of experience as a commercial construction concrete superintendent, preferably within above core market projects.
* Bachelor’s degree a plus but not required.
* A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude.
This is a full-time direct hire position in Austin, TX. If qualified and interested, please send resumes to - firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing Automation & Web Specialist - Georgetown/Round Rock, TX
We are seeking a Marketing Automation & Web Specialist for an established manufacturing company in Georgetown, TX. The successful candidate will oversee and implement all automated marketing campaigns for the organization, create a vision for the website, administer marketing campaigns, test and analyzes workflow, lead generation, lead nurturing and lead scoring; and identify tactics for improvement.
The Marketing Automation & Web Specialist must be comfortable with customer relationship management software as Marketo, Eloqua and Salesforce, and possess web development and digital design skills (HTML at a minimum).
Core Responsibilities -
* Establishes a range of automated marketing campaigns based on various criteria.
* Reviews existing marketing campaigns across the business and automating where appropriated
* Delivers a steady stream of qualified leads for the organization.
* Ensures all platforms within the business communicate with each other to remove discrepancies
* Implements lead scoring practices to enable higher conversions of quality leads
* Improves implementation of marketing automation platform with latest techniques
* Carries out A/B testing on automated marketing campaigns to maximize results
* Segments audiences and optimizes campaigns to increase effectiveness
* Reports on all campaigns and makes changes where necessary
* Works collaboratively with internal teams to ensure automated campaigns achieve company goals
Additional Responsibilities -
* Provides leadership on all phases of web deployment across the organization
* Develops and executes web strategy with wider company marketing plans
* Understands analytics and measuring ROI
* Devises and implements strategies to drive web visibility and traffic
* Tracks conversion rates and makes improvements to the website
* Works with senior employees in development of overall business plan
* Reviews new technologies and keeps the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
* Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
* Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
* Previous experience using Marketing Automation platforms such as Marketo, Eloqua and web platforms such as Kentico, and Episerver * Proficient in email campaign management and execution using an Email Service Provider (ESP).
* Demonstrated competency of Microsoft Office (MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word), Outlook, HTML, Google Analytics, and Adobe Acrobat
* Strong analytical mindset and an ability to analyze campaigns
* Excellent email marketing and campaign experience is essential
* Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
* Extensive knowledge of the company, brand, and product preferred
* Previous experience in a similar digital role
* Some travel required. Core Competencies:
* Teamwork: collaborates with others, builds positive relationships, adaptable to change
* Creativity: creative, flexible, ability to juggle multiple projects.
* Communication: verbal, written and listening
* Ethical/Integrity: trustworthy, honest
* Interpersonal Skills: can work independently under deadlines, perform conflict resolution
* Conceptual Skills: convey innovative ideas through design
This is a full-time direct hire position. Candidate may be located in either the Austin Metro/Georgetown area or in North Carolina. If qualified and interested, please send resume to - email@example.com
Senior/Principal Software Engineers - Texas, California, New York
We are seeking several Senior/Principal Software Engineers for a large successful, global consulting firm!
* Have Austin offices but can live and work remotely from anywhere in the U.S.
* Great opportunity to work with the internal team of your choice, helping to build a robust platform that allows the company to effectively solve its client’s problems.
* You can help create internal search tools, or delve into AI and machine learning.
* A minimum of 10+ years of experience in software development.
* Full Stack Engineer – expertise in programming across the entire stack.
* Experience with modern JS Frameworks likes React and Node, and a background working with SQL.
* Must have an open source project to demo to the team.
* A passion for coding is a must.
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
* Ability to work well with cross-functional teams needed.
* Strong balance of technical and business acumen – you measure your success in results and not lines of code.
These are full-time, direct hire positions. Excellent compensation and full benefits provided. If you are interested in joining a rapidly growing team of engineers and consider yourself to be a problem solver, we would like to talk to you! Please forward resumes to - firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Representative - Austin, TX
We are seeking an experienced Sales Representative for an established contract manufacturing company in north Austin, TX.
* 5+ yrs of sales experience
* Experience working with contract manufacturers
* Wire harness and cabling experience
* Good project management skills
* Development and support of a broad range of clients, including OEM's, telecom companies, industrial machinery companies, POS suppliers, medical and military manufacturers, etc.
If qualified and interested, please send resume to - email@example.com